Please send an email to email@example.com. ATTACH your article (Word Docs are best, but other text formats are accepted) without any identifying information; in other words, delete your name and any other personal information. In the BODY of the e-mail, please include the following:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Graduation year (e.g, 2018)
- Method (e.g., Advanced Clinical Practice, Policy Practice, etc.)
- Field of Practice (e.g., Health/Mental Health/Disabilities, Contemporary Social Issues, etc.)
- Dual Degree/Minor/other specialization (e.g., Law minor, dual degree MPH, etc.)
- Field placement
- How you found out about the Columbia Social Work Review
Submission Guidelines and Information:
- Social work students who are currently attending CSSW and students who graduated from CSSW in the past 10 years are eligible to submit papers as solo authors or in partnership with other students and professionals.
- Submissions should be well written and succinct, with a strong point of view and clear thesis.
- No specific thematic requirements; however, the piece should be thought-provoking, innovative, and written from the Social Work perspective with the potential to contribute to a larger discussion.
- Articles must be no longer than 3,000 words and consistent with APA style.
- Plagiarism in any form is unacceptable and will be referred to the CSSW Ethics Board. CSWR screens all manuscripts for plagiarism prior to acceptance for publication using Turnitin software.
- The Review uses a blind review process facilitated through a third party.
- Research with human subjects should include approval from Columbia’s Institutional Review Board.
- All accepted articles are subject to editorial revisions by the student board.