How to Submit
- The Review uses a blind review process facilitated through a third party.
- Social work students who are currently attending CUSSW and those students who graduated in spring 2012 are eligible to submit papers as solo authors or in partnership with other students and professionals.
- Articles must be no longer than 2,500 words and consistent with APA style.
- Research with human subjects should include approval from Columbia’s Institutional Review Board.
- To submit, please send an email to email@example.com that includes your name, email address, graduation year, field of practice or method, field placement and how you found out about the Columbia Social Work Review. Please attach your article without any identifying information in the content of the submission.
- All accepted articles are subject to editorial revisions by the student board.